ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse v. Georgetown 12/9/23 Game Thread

Feb 7, 2023
Give me your thoughts and predictions below!

syracuse-orange-cjfair-dunks-the-basketball-over-georgetown-hoyas-otto-porter-in-overtime-at-the-ncaa-big-east-basketball-championship-semifinals-at-madison-square-garden-in-new-york-city-on-march-15-2013-syracuse-defeated-georgetown-58-55-in-overtime-and-advanced-to-the-finals-upijohn-angelillo-TYNFDF.jpg

Orange will have to create fast break points and defend without fouling. Based on what they've shown this season, I trust they can do only one of those things. It looks like a shootout, so I will go with a slight lean toward the Orange, 83-78.

Reactions: 900 Irving Ave
All round great play. Really impressed by Mintz's ability to get the line, that cannot be understated. Starling shot really efficient, good to see him shots from outside. Copeland played awesome, would them to continue to run more of the offense through him when either Mintz or Starling are off. Then Brown filled Naheem's role amazingly. Would be nice to continue this play and get on a roll over the next three games heading to Duke.

Reactions: 900 Irving Ave
All round great play. Really impressed by Mintz's ability to get the line, that cannot be understated. Starling shot really efficient, good to see him shots from outside. Copeland played awesome, would them to continue to run more of the offense through him when either Mintz or Starling are off. Then Brown filled Naheem's role amazingly. Would be nice to continue this play and get on a roll over the next three games heading to Duke.
It was nice to see JJ get a couple of 3s to go in. Hopefully that kick starts a good stretch for him and he gets more confident everywhere- not just with his outside shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT