ADVERTISEMENT

2/27 Weekend Visit : 2017 QB Christian Anderson

S.Brown44

Draft Pick
Gold Member
Feb 18, 2014
2017 QB Christian Anderson (NY): In the quest to secure their regional recruits, Syracuse has vowed to get back to New York and make the state an area where they pluck the best players each year. Just before signing day, Syracuse went down to New York City and visited numerous schools to make contact and introductions, Cardinal Hayes was one of those schools.

CuseConfidential was alerted to Anderson during his Junior season at Cardinal Hayes, but it appeared as if nothing was really happening with his recruitment. Now, as winter turns to spring, Anderson has a few teams that are showing intersted, Syracuse being one of them. Going into this weekend, Anderson, like his teammates, were very excited to get the opportunity to visit Syracuse. For Anderson, the visit did not dissapoint.

"It was really good. I really liked all the facilities and the coaches and I'm looking forward to coming in the spring. I believe I'm coming back for practice, I just don't know which date I'm coming yet."

On the visit, Anderson was able to speak with quarterbacks coach Sean Lewis and felt as if their time together was well spent. He was hearing a lot of things that he wanted to hear, making him that much more interested in coming back to visit Syracuse.

"I talked to the quarterbacks coach and he said that he liked my speed and my arm and that he wants to see me in the spring to see me throw."

Overall, the visit could not have gone any better and he left with Syracuse at the top of his list.

"It gave me a much better interest in Syracuse and it will be a top school for my recruiting. I will be trying to catch an offer from them as soon as possible."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News